May 27, 2018

5*Review: EPOCH (book 2) by Jewel E. Ann

Title: EPOCH

Author: Jewel E. Ann

Source: KU



Goodreads…

Some lives end unfinished, and some transcend time.

After a horrific incident, Swayze finds herself trapped between two lives. Patchy memories and fear for her own safety thrust her into a gut-wrenching journey to uncover the truth.

Will she let her dreams slip away to seek retribution and find the missing pieces to a puzzle that existed a lifetime ago?

“I’m not going to watch you self-destruct. I’m not going to watch you fall in love with another man.”

Or will she discover the only truth that matters?

Epoch pushes the boundaries of what we believe and what we know. It redefines fate and proves that the only thing separating the heart and the soul is an infinite timeline.

“I think a part of you will be mine to love in every life.”



My take…
“I think a part of you will be mine to love in every life.”
It’s not until the door shuts behind him that I let my lungs have that sweet, refreshing oxygen.
***

This series has put every single one of my emotions through a vice grip. I experienced heartache, laughter, tears ( so many tears ) and love. My mind was in a million places all at once, never finding a place to root for very long before it was scattered off into another direction. And man was that an epic feeling when reading such an extraordinary book.

This author has done an amazing job at not letting me pick either Nate or Griffin. Instead I was able to love both men for entirely different reasons. When I wanted to be mad at Griff I still couldn’t do it because I saw where his anger was coming from. When I wanted Nate to give in, I also saw that it would have been a monumental problem. The author did everything perfectly.

I read this amazing book late in the morning just to finish it and see if Swayze finds her one true love. If she is able to hold on to Griffin. Maybe find all the answers. Be the person she is meant to be. And I was beyond happy with the ending and think there may be something to this “fate” that everybody is talking about. ;)

The writing was intriguing and the romance was perfection. I am in awe after finishing this spectacular series. Absolutely blown away with the brilliance of this series. 5 Give This Series All The Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment