September 29, 2019

5*Review: THRIVE by EM Raegan

Title: THRIVE 

Author: EM Raegan

Source: KU

AMAZON GOODREADS

Goodreads...

The days are blurring together. I can’t seem to keep my eyes open at night. Terror follows us everywhere we go. Nowhere is safe. It’s spreading. Thriving. We can’t outrun it. All we can do is bunker down and pray it passes us by. But that’s wishful thinking. The ravaged will find us and there’s not a thing we can do to stop them. They are everywhere.

I haven’t seen him. I haven’t spoken to him. But I know he’s there. I know he’ll be there if I need him.

It’s not long before I do.

My name is Willow.

His name is Jason.

I hate him—or I used to. Now I just need him. Want him. Miss him.

The ravaged are coming. They always are, and he’s always there to stand between them and me.

But the Ravaged aren’t the only dangers lurking behind every corner. There’s something more sinister stalking me. And when it finds me, I’m on my own.

*This story ends in a cliffhanger* 


My take...

I quickly started this one as soon as I finished book one, WILLOW. My zombie loving heart was tickled to have found a new series. A series that not only has zombies but some romance peppered in all the right spots and all the right times. Jay? Swoon! I have never read a motorcycle club romance before but may need to rectify that if the guys are anything like Jay and his family. 

My heart stayed in my throat as I read this book. I tried to figure out if this would be the place they could settle down and restart their lives. Hahaha Sorry. Couldn’t say that with a straight face. As if a military zone during the zombie apocalypse could ever be considered a safe place. It really is laughable. 

I look forward to where the series is going and cannot wait to get my hands on the next book. This new to me author has quickly became a favorite of mine. 5 Stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment