October 8, 2019

Now Live: THE WAY WE LOVE by Tinley Blake


792 likes
blakespeaks Eleven years ago, I watched my hometown--and him--fade in the rearview mirror. It's been one hundred and thirty-two months since his lips kissed mine. I've moved on, gotten over it. Haven't I? After four thousand and seventeen days, one cheating fiancé, and one backstabbing best friend, Calvin is the last person I should be thinking about. I've only been home for twelve hours, and I can't help but wonder if time wasn't enough to heal old wounds.
#oldflame #freshstart #younglove #timeforachange #mypast #myfuture #hiseyes #cowboytakemeaway #giddyup #countrygirlatheart #lovestory #noregrets #movingon #homesweethome #cowboylover #herides #secondchance #cantgethimoffmymind

13 likes 
cowboycal She was my best friend and the love of my life until she chased her dreams all the way out of town, leaving scraps of my heart littered along the highway. I never thought I'd see her again--wasn't prepared to. How the hell am I supposed to work with her everyday when the sound of her laugh stops me in my tracks?
#shemightlooklikeheaven#shesmakingmylifehell




No comments:

Post a Comment