September 18, 2020

5*Review: BRUTAL PRINCE by Sophie Lark


 Title: BRUTAL PRINCE

Author: Sophie Lark

Source: KU




Goodreads...

He’s No Prince Charming…

Callum Griffin is the heir to the Irish Mafia. He’s ruthless, arrogant, and he wants to kill me.

We got off on the wrong foot when I set a (very small) fire in his house.

Our families believe a marriage pact is the only thing that will prevent all-out warfare.

I think I might need to murder him while he sleeps.

This would all be a lot easier if Callum wasn’t so damned good-looking.

But I’ve got a lockbox around my heart. Because even if I’m forced to marry him…

I could never love a brutal prince.


My take...

Well, well, well. What do we have here? How about a new to me author with a freakin’ fantastic book! A story that I completely devoured and in turn, devoured me. Heart and soul. I went ahead and KU’d the next book in the series but I am not sure I am ready to leave Callum and Aida just yet for new characters to love. And I have no doubt I will love whoever this amazing author writes about. Lark’s writing and storytelling is addictive and hypnotic. BRUTAL PRINCE gets all the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment