September 18, 2020

5*Review: LACHLAN by Jane Henry

 

Title: LACHLAN

Author: Jane Henry

Source: KU


AMAZON  GOODREADS


Goodreads...

Fiona Hurston was too young when we first met.
Too naïve.
Too innocent.
Too tempting.
I vowed to protect her, to keep her safe, and I have, for five long years.
Even when keeping her safe meant keeping my distance.
Even when the greatest threat to her innocence was me.
But Fiona’s not a girl anymore.
When danger’s at her door and we’re forced together, I won’t back down.
I’ll defend her. I’ll shield her. I’ll comfort and keep her.
Because Fiona Hurston is all grown up now.

And it’s time she realized... she’s mine. 



My take...

This was my first book by Henry and I was instantly in love with it. Yeah, I read book 5 first. But it’s blurb captivated me and I couldn’t help myself. I am an absolute sucker for age gap romances. Not to mention, a sucker for Irish men. But when they are Irish mob...holy heck. Even better.

My first read by this author, but definitely not my last. Henry writes amazingly and you can tell she pours herself straight into the story. Let’s see what else she has to offer!! 5 Stars! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment