November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 11/29/11


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Young Love Murder by April Brookshire
page 151 of 410 (ebook, nook)
He gives me what he probably thinks is a sexy smile and saunters off towards the back of the club. Creep.

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
page 18 of 273

I knew it was him without even looking up. I blushed, embarassed by the way I knew his scent.



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, two very interesting teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teasers!!!

    Here is mine: http://www.stitchreadcook.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to get my hands on Young Love Murder.

    I loved Shut Out..such a fun book!

    Thanks for stopping by Letters Inside Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amanda loved Shut Out. of course I loved her book The Duff too. she is very honest in her writing.
    I am officially starting on Young Love Murder today. :)

    ReplyDelete