November 29, 2011

Top 10 with Yianna Yiannacou

Top 10 with Yianna Yiannacou, author of Between Worlds: Nekkel Ace, which I will be reviewing soon.

1. fav song/singer?
I don’t normally have any favourite singers but I am going to have to say I like Selena Gomez. I think she is the cutest thing in the world and she doesn’t, yet, seem to be corrupted by media and fame. She just looks like someone who loves to act and dance and is proving it to the world.
My favourite song right now is Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn. I don’t normally listen to her music, but there was something about that song that captured me.

2. fav season?
I love all the seasons, they all have their pro’s and con’s but I am going to have to say that summer is my favourite. I love the warmth and beaches and everything that comes when the sun is at its hottest! I love it all!

3. Worst vacation?
I, personally, have never had a ‘worst vacation.’ Vacations don’t come that often for me, so when they do, I make it worth my while. Vacations can never be bad. As long as I am thousands of miles from my work I am happy.

4. Guilty pleasure?
Keeping chocolate by my bed. I am a huge chocolate freak and I know that if I don’t keep it in my room or beside my bed, my five other members of my family will annihilate them. I love eating chocolate and reading. I know when to stop myself though.
5. fav book and/or author?
My favourite book will have to be The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. I loved everything about that book. The short fairy tales in the middle were wonderful. The ending made me cry. The history was amazing. It was a bit long but that didn’t matter when a book is that good. I also fell in love with the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Best series by far!

6. One item you cannot live without?
I was going to say cell phone but I lost mine last year and it took me a month before I got a new one because I didn’t really care for it that much. So, now I will have to say my ring. MY boyfriend got it for me a couple of years ago (not engagement) and whenever I don’t wear it I feel empty. I almost have a panic attack when I misplace it. I only take it off when water is involved and it feels like I go through separation anxiety. It’s kind of weird really.

7. hobby?
Reading and writing, duh!

8. fav movie/actor/actress?
I don’t really know. Hmm…. I will have to say Robert Pattinson because he is beautiful. I also love Johnny Depp. He is wonderful as well.

9. fav food?
Oh, don’t make me choose. I am a food fanatic! Put anything in front of me that is edible and I will eat it. I mostly love meat though. Definitely a meat eater!

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?)
I was going to say Robert Pattinson for this one, but I don’t only want to meet him. I want to kidnap and keep him in a cage in my basement. Then I was going to say someone who was dead but made a change in the world, but I don’t know what we would talk about. So, I will like to change my answer and say that I would like to meet the Author Kresley Cole. I have been hooked since the first book of hers that I read and I now own her entire series. The more she writes the more I fall in love. I would definitely love to meet with her and talk for countless amounts of hours about her characters who I have grown to appreciate individually.

 

Thats fine, you take Kresley Cole and I will keep Robert in a cage ;) And I love Selena as well, so do my daughters! Thanks for the awesome answers...cannot wait to read your book. Its up next!
 
Go get in touch with Yianna...

No comments:

Post a Comment