July 24, 2019

5*Review: ASHER BLACK by Parker S Huntington

Title: ASHER BLACK
Author: Parker S Huntington

Source: KU

AMAZON  GOODREADS


Goodreads...

He was supposed to kill me. I had done the unthinkable. I called the cops on him, on his family, but he let me live. We became friends, and then... we fell in love.


Lucy Ives is a foster kid, running from her turbulent past. On her first night in New York City, she accidentally calls the cops on the mafia. When their fixer comes to kill her, he spares her life in exchange for a favor--be his fake fiance or die. 



My quick take...

I have recently been infatuated with all things mafia. Well, with mafia books. I have always loved the mafia movies and such. Good fellas? Heck yeah. But, as I said, I am all about some mob/mafia reads lately. 


Loved ASHER BLACK. LOVED Asher too. This story was intense, sweet and gritty. It was so much of everything that I quickly inhaled it. 5 Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment