January 31, 2020

5*Review: DYING FOR RAIN by BB Easton

Title: DYING FOR RAIN

Author: BB Easton

Source: eARC for honest review



Goodreads...

What could be worse than knowing the exact day the world is going to end?

Waking up to find out that it didn’t.

The post-April 23 world is a lawless, senseless, ruthless place, but it’s not loveless. At least, not for Rain and Wes.

But when the government begins holding daily televised executions as a demonstration of their power, that love is put to the ultimate test:

Sacrifice one life to save the others?

Or sacrifice the others to save the one?



My take...

It has taken me nearly a full day before I could sit down and write this review. And I am still not sure what I feel and what I want to say will come out the way I want it to. I have seriously loved this series so much and the ending was absolutely everything. Every. Thing.

There was lots of surprises in this last book of the series. Some good, a lot of bad. Just when you think that maybe, just maybe things will work out, a twist comes out of left field and socks you right in the stomach. And not only that, but I was shocked at who stepped up and showed out for Wes and Rain. The whole story had my heart in ruins nearly the entire read but Easton mended it nicely in the end.

These books were the first of Easton’s I have read, but definitely not the last. I am a forever fan of this lady. I just read the first little bit of SKIN at the end of DYING FOR RAIN and I am already hooked. But unfortunately for me it’s not on KU so I could cry now.

DYING FOR RAIN...and this whole series is all the stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment