June 20, 2020

5*Review: STORM by Carian Cole

Title: STORM

Author: Carian Cole

Source: KU



Goodreads...

I had no idea crashing into a ditch would change my life forever.
Fate had other plans, and I never stood a chance.

A series of weather and road mishaps left me trapped in the middle of a blizzard with a complete stranger in the back of a pickup truck.

For forty-eight freakin' hours.

A stranger with long hair, tattoos, and rippling with muscle.

A stranger with an insanely sexy voice and a smile that turned my insides to jelly.

A stranger who held me in his arms, calmed me, and then set a fire in me that I couldn't put out.

I didn't know I was trapped with America's favorite bad boy guitarist, Storm Valentine. And he was in no rush to reveal his secret. He's used to getting everything he wants, and for some reason, he's decided he wants me.

Some people chase storms for the beautiful thrill. What happens when the storm chases you?



My take...

STORM was absolutely fantastic. I am eagerly devouring all things Carian Cole. Her books and her men and her writing has me all up in my feels and all up in my KU. Another book by this talented author...don’t mind if I do.

The beginning of STORM was brilliant and the chemistry between both Storm and Evelyn was instant. I mean seriously hot. I am usually not a fan of cheating in books, but I got to say I overlooked it all when it comes to Storm. He can any female, fictional or real, do his bidding and lose control.

I cannot wait to see what the other books in the series hold for me. 5 Stars!!



No comments:

Post a Comment