January 26, 2018

5*Review: SO LONG, LOLLIPOPS by Sarah Lyons Fleming

Title: SO LONG, LOllIPOPS

Author: Sarah Lyons Fleming

Source: eBook from author for review



Goodreads…
**WARNING**
This novella contains major spoilers from the novel UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD.
It’s suggested you read the novel before you read SO LONG, LOLLIPOPS. Unless you’re someone who likes to read the last page of a book first—in that case, enjoy!

SO LONG, LOLLIPOPS description below
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Peter watched his new family drive away, certain it was the last time he’d ever see them. But sometimes plans go awry in the best way.

Now, the plan is to get back to them. But sometimes plans go awry in the worst way.

Sometimes the only plan is to believe it will be all right, even when it’s almost impossible to believe.


My take…

DO NOT READ MY REVIEW IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK, UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! You have been warned!!
*
*
*
*
*
If you have read the first book you know that Peter dies. Well his family thought he died but in all reality he was saved. I guess you can say it was a Dumpster Glenn move (The Walking Dead). But Peter’s saving was a bit more realistic. Like for real. Don't get me started on Glenn's resurrection moment.

At the end of book one Peter makes it back to his family and it is a wonderful reunion. But this book is all about what Peter endured on his journey back to them and to Kingdom Come. And it ain’t pretty. There were many close calls with the Lexers and thoughts about giving up. Several moments had me catching my breath, only to remember he made it and was safe. For the present time being at least.

SO LONG, LOLLIPOPS was surprising yet fantastic short read. I didn’t realize until I read it how much I was interested in knowing what happened with Peter. Even though I didn’t care much for him in the beginning of book one, he really grew on me and even more so in this one. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment